- First name
- Last name
- Independent Writer
- Author Profile
I was born in 1972. I am married with three children.
I have a MA in Media and Communication (Option: New Media, Governance and Democracy) from the University of Leicester.
My duties (among others):
- Since March 2012, I am working as the Advisor to the Minister at the Ministry of Youth and ICT.
- Project Coordinator (from 2008-2011) for a Programme for Strengthening Good Governance, a joint programme by UNDP, DFID and the Government of Rwanda;
- GISWatch: author of Rwanda chapter since 2008.
- Coordinator of Food Security and Water dgCommunities at Development Gateway Foundation;
- Content Team Leader at Rwanda Development Gateway;
- Filed manager for RIA data collection on e-access and usage survey;
- Communication and Documentation Officer at CCOAIB and DUHAMIC ADRI (leading Civil Society Networks in Rwanda);
- Media Monitor at High Council of the Press (now Media High Council);
- I have been involved in several researches aimed as understanding the role of ICT for development such as the UNDP research on Pro-poor ICT enable development; CICEWA reserach on telecommunication reforms.